File size: 5 MB
Monitor and troubleshoot the quality of your Wi-Fi connection. WiFi Signal is a system menu bar application that provides easy access to your Wi-Fi connection details (name, channel, transmit rate, signal strength, noise, etc.),
monitors the signal quality of your wireless network, and can find and recommend alternative channels for your network thus avoiding signal overlapping and channel conflicts that can result in connectivity issues and performance degradation.
* Simple, straightforward user interface
* Fully customizable status icon display options
* Dark mode support
* Accurate dBm to percentage (%) conversion
* Real-time graphs for signal strength and noise level, Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR), transmit rate, or MCS index (if supported)
* Signal quality ratings based on SNR measurements
* Automatic channel recommendations*
* Notifications and event logging for common events, such as when the computer joins to or disconnects from a network, roams to a different access point, or when data rate or channel configuration changes are detected
* Comprehensive app's help describes how to use the tool the most effective way
Requires a Mac with built-in Wi-Fi. External Wi-Fi adapters are not supported.
Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Supported Operation Systems:
macOS 10.13 or later
Buy Premium Account From My Download Links And Get Resumable Support & SUPER Fastest speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction