File Size: 281 MB
CST Studio Suite 2019 builds on industry-leading simulation technology with a range of new features for the design, simulation and optimization of components and systems. New features include encrypted data sharing, the next generation of Perfect Boundary Approximation (PBA), full integration of the voxel body model poser, and the hybrid solver for bidirectional hybrid coupling between all the general purpose high-frequency solvers. The 2019 release is also available on the Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE platform, allowing direct links to other design and simulation tools.
Facilities and software features of CST STUDIO SUITE:
-Local graphical user interface based on Windows
-Multiple interface between documents
-Tools variables, parameters and the message window
-(OLE) Linking and Embedding Automation Server (COM / DCOM)
-Automatic creation of power point slides
-Ability to switch between different software components, including:
-CST DESIGN STUDIO (CST DS), CST MICROWAVE STUDIO (CST MWS), CST EM STUDIO (CST EMS),
-CST PARTICLE STUDIO (CST PS), CST MPHYSICS STUDIO (CST MPS), CST PCB STUDIO (CST PCBS), CST CABLE STUDIO (CST CS)
Components include a CST STUDIO SUITE:
-CST MICROWAVE STUDIO - CST MWS: edge tools for speed and accuracy leading up to the three-dimensional simulation of high-frequency devices.
-CST EM STUDIO - CST EMS: simple tools for design and analysis of static and low-frequency devices such as motors, sensors, transformers and ...
-CST PARTICLE STUDIO - CST PS: to simulate the motion of charged particles, all based or otherwise. This includes the electron gun, cathode ray tubes and tools from the hand.
-CST CSBLE STUDIO - CST CS: to simulate the entire signal detection and analysis of electromagnetic compatibility or incompatibility of cable glands.
-CST PCB STUDIO - CST PCBS: to simulate the sound signal and detect electromagnetic compatibility or incompatibility of the printed circuit board.
-CST MPHYSCIS STUDIO - CST MPS: to analyze the thermal and mechanical stress.
-CST DESIGN STUDIO - CST DS: The tool is versatile and combines circuit simulation to electromagnetic helps
GPU:100% OpenGL compatible graphics card
Storage:30GB of free disk space
High end server/ workstation recommendation:
CPU:Dual Intel Xeon Scalable (also known as "Skylake" ) processor
Memory:32- 64 GB per CPU
GPU:NVIDIA Quadro series card dedicated to CAD/CAE applications
Storage:At least 500GB hard disk drive/SSDs may be used, but are not necessary for good simulation performance
CST Studio Suite 2019.04 - Release Notes
General / Environment
- Enabled relative path for CATIA V5 and SOLIDWORKS import. New Feature!
- Fixed broken port mode arrow plot.
- Improved switching of multiple tabs under Linux.
- Fixed issue with wrong solver output in Job Control Center.
- Avoid early abort because of re-used approximated surrogate models in the globalized Trust Region Framework.
- Fixed issue that Job Control Center does not receive solver progress.
- Selecting 'Print...' in the Parameter List no longer activates undo for the latest parameter change.
- The navigation tree no longer disappears when switching between the assembly view and an open DS block view.
- Fixed stability issue when creating Simulation Projects.
- During parameter list export, all parameter values will be written with quotation marks, and not only those, which have a description.
- Corrected transformations for ports with labels during a fast model update.
- Fixed encoding issue in Info Text caption.
- Fixed check and download of updates when a local path is used that contained spaces.
- Added a message box to inform that the Microsoft EDGE browser does not support context sensitive help.
- Updated debug registry files to current version.
- Improved visualization of Eye Diagram in Simulation Review App.
- Improved stability when uploading CST projects.
- Repaired and improved algorithm to find specified result templates for Process Composer Integration.
- Fixed encoding issue in project parameter export for Process Composer.
System Assembly and Modeling (SAM)
- Assembly data imported from 3DEXPERIENCE can now be updated via command line option. New Feature!
- Array Task: Added a way to import only amplitude and phase values from a TSV file. New Feature!
- Fixed unresponsive application when defining an array task and choosing a project template.
- Array Task: Fixed combined farfield results workflow in full array simulation projects.
- Fixed creation of uni-directional hybrid solver task with pre-calculated field source.
- Adjusted tissue properties for skin used in human materials macro according to reference.
- Improved performance when plotting FIT subvolume field monitors.
Hexahedral (Hex) Mesh
- Fixed loading of empty ACIS file in case it is part of a protected project.
- Fixed an issue in applying local mesh properties for hexahedral mesh.
CST MICROWAVE STUDIO - General
- Repaired frequency scaling for CST MWS netlist extraction.
- Fixed issue with field source and protected project.
- Improved numerical precision of ADS component s-parameter mdif file.
- Reactivated the subvolume option for 3D field plot data exports.
- Feature automatic sensitivities for FD3D extraction based optimization for diplexers.
CST MICROWAVE STUDIO - Transient Solver
- Fixed crash combining the power loss computation on subvolume monitors.
CST MICROWAVE STUDIO - Transient Solver (TLM Mesh)
- Fixed error discretizing multi-stranded cable models on some Linux systems.
CST MICROWAVE STUDIO - Frequency Domain Solver (Tetrahedral Mesh)
- Improved field orientation algorithm for numerical discrete face elements.
- Improved performance of error estimation with variable order during tetrahedral mesh refinement.
CST MICROWAVE STUDIO - Integral Equation Solver
- Improved calculation time and accuracy of radiated power calculation.
- Fixed 2D/3D field monitor calculation issues for near field source excitations.
- Fixed problem, which lead to error message residual â€œnanâ€.
CST MICROWAVE STUDIO - Multilayer Solver
- Improved error message for setups with apertures in CMA.
CST EM STUDIO - General
- Removed 2GB file size limitation for reading of TET mesh.
CST EM STUDIO - E-Static Solver (Tetrahedral Mesh)
- Fixed an issue with large systems in E-Static TET solver.
CST EM STUDIO - LF Time Domain Solver (Tetrahedral Mesh)
- Enable pick points for motion gap definition.
- Fixed the use of an equation of motion for 3D.
- Fixed issue with conductivity for stacked materials.
- Fixed issue with point monitors and subvolume for certain setups.
- Fixed issue with torque computation for 3D rotation with axis not in Z-direction.
CST EM STUDIO - LF Frequency Domain Solver (Tetrahedral Mesh)
- Fixed issue with mesh adaptation and auto/iterative solver in connection with lumped elements.
CST PARTICLE STUDIO Solvers
- Fixed issue when using parameter sweep in combination with Wakefield solver.
- Fixed an issue that changing the solver to E-Static PIC did sometimes not work in the Ribbon.
CST DESIGN STUDIO - General
- Error dialog box is not shown now on trying to 'split bus pins' of a block when some bus pins are connected.
- The IBIS-AMI simulation task automatically selects the AMI executable models most appropriate for the host's operating system. New Feature!
- It is no longer possible to define parameters with cyclic dependencies in the 'New Parameter' dialog.
- Fixed issue with twice re-used surrogate models in Trust Region Optimizer when result sampling changes.
- Fixed block creation workflow for blocks, which assign a device library model.
- Fixed an issue where blocks could be pasted although copy failed which resulted in incomplete blocks.
- Multi-selection of probes is now independent whether they are selected in the schematic or in the navigation tree.
- Fixed LTSPICE export of switches with negative hysteresis parameter VH or IH, respectively.
- Repaired positioning of blocks created from Component or Device Library.
- Transient task-VBA: Added the possibility to setup the simulation physical time using a VBA-macro. New Feature!
- When loading a project, evaluate project parameter expressions after project units are set, since expressions may depend on units.
- Setting excitations of DC, AC and transient tasks via VBA does not duplicate settings anymore.
- More detailed help pages for Hybrid Solver Simulation Task (bi-directional). New Feature!
Result Templates / VBA / Macros / External Data Access
- Farfield Result Template: Improved import of TSV files.
- Fourier Result Template: Allow subsequent evaluating for all existing RunIDs. New Feature!
- Evaluate Field in arbitrary Coordinates: Added capability to specify Simulation Project. New Feature!
- Added SetQuietMode VBA command to suppress message boxes. New Feature!
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare