MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 34 lectures (6h 46m) | Size: 1.46 GB
The tutorials are designed for bners with little or no automation experience.
This course will help you in learning advanced techniques for testing web applications with Selenium RC API
By the end of this course you will give have great understanding Selenium
How to use Selenium to test web based application
This tutorial will give you great understanding Selenium, and after completing this tutorial, you will be at intermediate level of expertise from where you can take yourself to higher level of
Everything is taught from scratch!
Before proceeding with this tutorial, you should have a basic understanding of Java programming language, text editor and execution of programs, etc.
Selenium Remote Control (RC) is a test tool that allows you to write automated web application UI tests in any programming language against any HTTP website using any mainstream jаvascript-enabled browser.
Selenium Remote Control is great for testing complex AJAX-based web user interfaces under a Continuous Integration system. It is also an ideal solution for users of Selenium IDE who want to write tests in a more expressive programming language than the Selenese HTML table format.
In this training course, attendees will learn the following
1. Selenium RC architecture
2. How to start/stop Selenium client/server
3. How to use Selenese TestBase class
1. What are Xpaths
2. How to construct absolute xpath as well as relative xpath
3. Different Xpath functions
1. Common Selenium RC functions
2. click, open, waitForPageToLoad.
3. Slowing down the execution speed
4. Closing and killing the browser.
Working with Web Tables
1. Finding number of rows and column in web table
2. Extracting the value from table
3. Handling dynamic web table
1. Extracting windows IDs with selenium
2. Tabbed browsing with selenium
3. Handling Java Script popups
Mouse & Keyboard action
1. Perfog the mouse action such as mouseUp, mouseDown etc
2. Perfog the Keynoard action such as KeyPress, KeyUp, metaKeyDown etc
And source code shown as part of video lecture will be provided for
This tutorial is designed for Software Professionals, who are willing to learn Selenium RC in simple and easy steps
All the manual tester who are looking for the automation knowledge
Developer/Automation Testers who are developing the automation framework for the web based application