English | June 2nd, 2020 | ISBN: 1506262678 | 972 pages | EPUB | 33.28 MB
Kaplan's SAT Prep Plus 2021 prepares you for test day with expert strategies, clear explanations, and realistic practice, including a 250-question online Qbank. Ample practice questions, quizzes, a layout based on student feedback, and online study-planning guidance.
We're so certain that SAT Prep Plus 2021 offers all the guidance you need to excel on the SAT that we guarantee it: After studying with our online resources and book, you'll score higher on the SAT-or you'll get your money back.
The Best Practice
• Five full-length Kaplan practice tests: two in the book and three online
• More than 1,400 practice questions with detailed explanations
• Pre-quizzes to help you figure out what you already know and what you can skip
• Mixed practice quizzes after every chapter to assess how much you've learned
• A practice question at the beginning of each lesson to help you quickly identify its focus and dedicated practice questions after every lesson to test your comprehension
• Expert scoring, analysis, and explanations online for two official College Board SAT Practice Tests
• "On Test Day" strategy notes in every math chapter so you don't lose sight of the fact that the SAT math test is primarily a strategy test.
• "Reflect" pages that help you evaluate your comfort level with the topics after completing each chapter and make a plan for improving before the test.
• Online study guidance helps you target your prep no matter how much time you have before the test.
• Kaplan's expert strategies for each test section, including special techniques for the optional essay.
• We know the test: Our learning engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the SAT, and use real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
• Kaplan's books and practice questions are written by veteran teachers who know students-every explanation is written to help you learn.
• We invented test prep-Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools.
Want even more practice questions, strategies and tips, and expert video lessons online? Try our biggest book available: SAT Total Prep 2021.