Basic Nursing Concepts, Skills & Reasoning
pdf | 373.04 MB | English | Author :Leslie Treas | 978-0803659421 | 2017 | F.A. Davis Company; 2 edition
Book Description :
- Explores the full-spectrum nursing model of thinking, doing, and caring and reinforces the model with critical-thinking questions and exercises in every chapter to help prepare students for practice.
- Uses multiple case studies per chapter to bring nursing theory to life and explain the nurse's role in today's complex healthcare system.
- Emphasizes the important aspects of safe and effective care to ensure better patient outcomes.
- Presents illustrated, step-by-step procedures with rationales that deliver all the information students need for the skills lab or clinical.
- Promotes effective care planning with care plans and concept care maps as well as NANDA, NIC, and NOC.
- Describes the research evidence related to the chapter topic and encourages further study.
Davis Advantage-Personalized Learning Plans for Students
- Creates personalized learning plans that ensure students master the content.
- Charts a path for each student to follow based on their strengths and weaknesses.
- Offers multiple paths to learning success through an immersive, interactive, multi-media experience with a wealth of animation videos, case studies, dynamic exercises and quizzes.
- Tracks each student's progress every step of the way; students know exactly how they're doing and where they need to focus their studies.
Davis Edge- Online Personalized Quizzing
- Features progressive quizzing, customized to each student's knowledge level, that challenges them to reach higher levels of understanding, and identifies the areas in which they need additional review.
- Provides comprehensive rationales for correct and incorrect answers that teach students how to analyze questions critically-ensuring they understand why they answered a question correctly, and when they don't, how to improve.
- Includes self-grading that provides immediate feedback as each quiz is completed.
- Offers test-taking strategies and tips to prepare students for course exams, ATI, HESI, and NCLEX ® exams.
- Highlights alternate-format questions to build confidence for these more difficult question types, including "select all that apply" and "ordered response."
- Lets students select practice quizzes by specific topics or concepts with a quiz builder.
- Monitors students' overall progress and identifies their strengths and weaknesses in the Student Success Center.
Category : | Nursing Fundamentals & Skills
Download link Here
| Nitroflare |
Thanks for downloading Basic Nursing Concepts, Skills & Reasoning :